Nepal Family Holiday Tour is a tour package full of fun, education, and interest. If you are wondering to make a special family holiday with your children on an escorted tour of Nepal, Time in Nepal is here to fulfill your dream. This amazing tour is perfect for all families who desire to experience soft adventures, nature, fun, educational sightseeing and have wildlife safari. And the fun activities proposed will delight your kids. Nepal offers unique family holiday tour packages best for all kinds of people around the world.
Duration of the tour – 9 nights/10 days
Highlights about family tour in Nepal
- The medieval fragrance of Bhaktapur
- fun activities by the bank of Trishuli River
- the wildlife of Chitwan National Park
Nepal Family Holiday Tour Itinerary 2020
- Day 01 – Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel
- Day 02 – Visit of Boudha Stupa and Bhaktapur
- Day 03 – Drive to Kuringhat. Overnight at River Fun Beach Resort
- Day 04 – Fun activities like rafting, canyoning, kayaking, and fishing.
- Day 05 – Trip to Manakamana Temple by cable car and hiking back. Then drive to Bandipur, the living museum of Newari culture
- Day 06 –Drive to Chitwan National Park
- Day 07 – Safari activities
- Day 08 – Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 09 – Trip to Namobuddha with picnic
- Day 10– Drop off at the airport for departure
Brief information about the places we will visit during this tour:
Boudhanath Stupa is one of the largest stupas in the world and is the religious and cultural center of the broad community of Tibetan Refugees in Nepal. It is a holy place rich in Buddhist symbolism.
Bhaktapur is probably the most visited of the three historic cities of the Valley. It is a medieval town locked in centuries-old beliefs and traditions. The city is famous for its glorious architecture, sky-high temples, like the awesome Nyatapola Temple, Nepal’s tallest ancient structure, fine clay pottery and royal courtyards where devotees, still today celebrate their pre-historic festivals.
The River Fun Beach Resort is located by the bank of Trishuli River valley with beautiful green hills surrounding it. The Resort provides river fun activities like rafting, canyoning, kayaking, and fishing.
Manakamana is a small village at a top of a hill, where is situated the famous and sacred temple of Durga Bhawani, a Hindu Goddess. It is believed that the Goddess fulfills the wishes of those who worship her with a pure heart. Mana means heart and kamana means to wish.
Chitwan National Park It is the oldest national park in Nepal and is situated in the subtropical inner Terai lowlands of south-central Nepal. The park was established in 1973 and was designated as a World Heritage Site in 1984. It has a particularly rich flora and fauna. Wildlife includes wild elephants, Bengal tigers, the endangered single-horned Asiatic rhinoceros, leopards, deer, wild boars, etc….and there are over 450 species of birds in the park.
Namobuddha Monastery This tranquil monastery, located 40 kilometers from Kathmandu, is one of Nepal’s holiest Buddhist pilgrimage sites. It is known by Tibetans as Takmo Lu Jin, which means “Tigress Body Generosity” since according to legend Namo Buddha stupa is the site where Buddha encountered a tigress close to starvation and unable to feed her own cubs. Buddha allowed the tigress to consume him and thereby feed her cubs.